Research poster guidelines and specifications
Poster sessions are a valuable method for authors to present papers on a conference-related theme and meet with interested attendees for in depth technical discussions. Therefore, it is important that you display your results clearly to attract people who have an interest in your work and your paper. Here are some guidelines:
- Poster presentation must be of original research
- Poster size is 2ft x 3ft portrait format.
- A poster board will be provided to each presenter. Further details will be provided at a later date.
- There are no definite rules for the different sections of your poster, however, we suggest that it should at least contain the following sections and/or information:
o Title (with authors and affiliations)
o Introduction / Background
o Objectives / Aims / Goal / Problem
o References (if any)
- Please make sure that your name and institution are clearly visible on the poster.
- The title of your poster should appear at the top in CAPITAL letters
- The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title
- Please use an appropriate font size for the posters so that they are readable by the participants from 1.5 meter away.
- The poster message should be clear and understandable even without oral explanation.
- The poster must be printed beforehand and brought along to the conference by the author.
- If you think you may need certain materials to repair the poster after traveling, please bring them with you.
- Please note that it isnot acceptable to print A4 sheets and hang them at the poster board.
- Your poster must be posted at least within 1 hour prior to your presentation time and removed immediately after the session. If your poster is left behind, it will be discarded
If you are accepted to do a poster presentation, you will need to register for the conference and pay the conference attendance fee.